Friday, October 19, 2007

The horseman

Having hit 70 recently for the first time, i was happy that there was lvl 70 content for the all hallows fest this year. Having fought the horseman a dozen or so times so far, with varying success I have to say that its a blast. I only have one complaint with it: Why the hell is it in the graveyard in Scarlet Monastery? This isn't too bad on Feathermoon(a RP server for those of you who might not know), But i have to imagine that on a PvP realm all the people standing around waiting creates many, many bodies. Anyways, i have most of what i want from him, so I'm not sure how many more times I'll run it, However I would like the pet he drops, so who knows I might.

Topics for later:
Just who is this silly dwarf
pally tankadin healing
more all hallows fun

No comments: